What I like to do in my free time

When I´m alone in my room, with nothing to do (or not wanting to do anything) I like to spend some time doing the things that I love which make me feel relaxed and that I enjoy. One of those things is watching Netflix’s series. I like a lot of series like Gilmore Girls, Pretty little liars, Grey´s anatomy, Riverdale, etc, but I think my favorite one is Friends. This serie is very old, it was my mom´s favorite when I was little, it has 10 seasons and I don´t even know how many times I have watched it and even knowing all the scenes I never get tired  of watching  it.

Especial de 'Friends' en HBO Max se acerca al acuerdo! - El ...

Another thing that I love to do is read. I have always liked books and the stories that they tell, I think every book is magical and they can transport you through different and amazing worlds. The last book that I read was “little women”, a beautiful and old book that tells the story of four sisters who look for what they want to do and be in the world. Now I´m finishing another book, “The world of Sofia” that tells the story of a little girl that discovers the philosophy.

Little Women Illustrated by Louisa May Alcott, Paperback | Barnes ...

I also like to write in my notebook. I write about everything I feel, everything I love, worries, or what I like and everything that is going on in my mind. Sometimes I also draw and paint in my notebook. I take my notebook everywhere I go as I have a special affection for it.

I love to do all these things in my free time and I always try to leave some time to do it even though I’m very busy. These things make me happy and fulfilled since they allow me to express my feelings 

Comentarios

  1. Now that we are in quarantine, it is much more common for me to read or watch series, however, I have never seen Grey's, nor Riverdale, however, I would like to watch Friends, that is, it is one of the best series of all time haha.
    Now all I'm reading is university stuff.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. friends is a very good series to spend these moments <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In quarantine I have seen several series, Riverdale is one of them and the truth is that I liked it very much. I've never seen Friends, even though it's one of my father's favorite series, so it's on the to-do list...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello! I think we have incredibly similar hobbies, haha. During the summer holidays I decided to see Friends and I really don't regret it, it's a funny and refreshing series! On the other hand, I also have a passion for books and one that I have put off is that of Little Women. I imagine it must be wonderful and I really want to read it, but I can't while the university takes all my time. Thank you for sharing what you like to do in your free time!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best holiday

The Hunger Games