A country I would like to visit

A country that I would like to visit is France. Actually, I would like to do a tour across Europe going to Italy, France, Germany, England and Greece. I think these countries are beautiful not only for their landscapes and nature (especially in the country sides) but also for the architecture, the big, wonderful and antique buildings, their old streets filled with ancient history and all the culture that these countries have to offer their tourists. Also, I think these countries are very important for the history behind them; you can find wars, revolutions, great philosophers and thinkers, kings, empires and so much more important history and characters that built our world. But, as I said before, a special country that I would like to visit in my dreamed tour is France. As far as I know France has always being an important country in Europe, I am really interested in the history of France, especially its revolutions and all the culture that was born there. I would like to walk along all the old streets, to eat in the elegant and famous restaurants, to go to the popular Louvre museum and the museums of history, to travel to the south of France and see all the beautiful landscapes, and, of course, to go to the top of the Eiffel tower. Maybe I would like to study for some time there, to learn French and to stay time enough to do and learn all the things that I want to.  However, my dream is to do the tour in Europe, visit the countries that I mentioned before and have the opportunity to know, learn and admire their beauty and history

Tour por Europa: Qué países visitar | Volaway BlogFrancia: flora, fauna, economía, religión y característicasFrancia quiere recibir 200 mil turistas argentinos por año de aquí ...

Comentarios

  1. Hi! Like you, I like the landscapes and buildings of Europe very much. Europe is also my favourite destination.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! As you said, France must be a place full of culture, beautiful landscapes and wonderful architecture. I agree with everything that you said, but I think the most beautiful part of it is the language, I would like to learn to speak french.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I totally agree with you that France is a wonderful country. In fact it is my second dream destination after Scotland. I imagine that it must be an amazing experience to be able to go through its streets as they tell you their history and the important events that happened in each place because it is undoubtedly a country famous for its revolutions.

    ResponderEliminar

  4. It is also a destination in my dreams it would be like being in a movie

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best holiday

The Hunger Games

What I like to do in my free time