My future job

 I have always wanted to help people but not in a superficial way, I want to be a real help and make a change in the society so I would like to work in some place where I could do that. So, that´s why I´m studying social work and I think that later I would like to study a major in community psychology or only in psychology because it is an area that I have always been interested in.
I don´t think that with my career I will have the opportunity to travel a lot for my job or to make a big salary, but those are things that I knew before choosing what I wanted to study and they aren’t my biggest concerns, although I know they’re important. I don’t care either if the job is indoor or outdoor as long as I have a lot of human contact. I just wanted (and still want) to do something that would make me happy and complete as well as having the opportunity of doing something important for the people and to change the way those things are. I think and hope that my work will always be a political one, no matter what I do.
A place that I would like to work in is SENAME, I would like to have contact with kids and to do something for them. I think this institution is rotten and needs people who can take care of children and do something about the way they are treated and the opportunities they don´t have.

Comentarios

  1. I wish you the best! your motivation about your future job is so good!. Social workes are fundamental to change the established system -with a lot of social injustice- and improve the live of many people.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is great that you are interested in working at SENAME because it is a place that needs people who are truly committed to the well-being of children. And, for what you say, you have the vocation that is needed.
    I hope you can work there and make great changes!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best holiday

The Hunger Games

What I like to do in my free time