Postgraduate studies

 I always thought that I was going to study psychology, that was the plan for a long time, but for different reasons I ended up studying social work (that I love too). So, when I graduate I would like to study psychology or maybe do a diploma or master's degree to specialize in this area and to complement my first studies. I have always found psychology very interesting and important, and the idea of having the abilities to psychoanalyze somebody and help them to heal and be happy really excites me and makes me fulfilled. I think psychology and social work complement each other.
I think that if I have the opportunity to go abroad to study in some good college I would definitely take it, I´ve always dreamed about going some time to another country, know another culture, be independent and devote myself to study. Maybe I would like to go to England or some European country, some place where I could learn from the best professors and from a psychosocial perspective based on a criticar view . If I can't do this I would like to study in the same university that I do now (Universidad de Chile) or maybe at USACH which is a really good university too. I really hope that I can continue studying after finishing this career, not everyone has the amazing opportunity to get into a professional career in a university and needless to say to study two careers, but I really want to try and work hard to make it.

Comentarios

  1. I think that nowdays it is very important to study a magister or something like that, but to study another carrer is amazing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best holiday

The Hunger Games

What I like to do in my free time